Do you spend long hours studying or writing assignments?
Do you use a laptop in positions or locations that result in poor posture?
Are you slumped over your keyboard for extended periods of time?
Here are some tips to improve your posture:
- Use a desk and chair rather than a couch or bed.
- Switch from a lap top to a desk top for extended study periods.
- Take study breaks, and walk around.
- Do some stretching exercises of your neck, shoulders, hands and feet.
- Alternate computer time with other study activities.
-Jane L. Nicholson